[PyQt] Locale problem with dateEdit calendar popup (Solved by Ulrich!) :)

Igor Prischepoff igor at tyumbit.ru
Wed Feb 13 09:32:54 GMT 2008

Thanks, Ulrich. Your solution is really helps me!
Now everything is working as expected!
Monday goes first in sample.py

Unfortunately my pyqt installations (4.3.3) doesn't have PyQt4.QtDesigner
package.
I've remember  reading somewhere in this list  about this package " it's
statically linked, you should build it yourself" or something ...
Such a pity that I could not install custom plugin in Designer out of the
box.

But datetimeedit.py gives me good example and possible solution.
I think I can proceed with that.

Big thanks again! :)

---
igor at tyumbit.ru