[PyQt] PyQt4 book: sample chapter etc available online

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Tue Feb 12 20:42:19 GMT 2008

On Tuesday 12 February 2008, Mark Summerfield wrote:
| Hi,
|
| If you are wondering whether to buy
|
| "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt:
| The Definitive Guide to PyQt Programming"
|
| to help you decide, PDFs of Phil's foreword, the introduction, and a
| sample chapter are freely available for download from:
| http://www.informit.com/title/0132354187
| And all the examples and exercise solutions, and the errata are here:
| http://www.qtrac.eu/pyqtbook.html

Hey Mark,

I purchased this books a few months back, actually the day it came out on
Amazon, and I have been thoroughly impressed. It actually taught me the basics
of Python much better than any book I have read previously. After reading
through the book one time, I have a pretty good grasp of PyQt now and have even
gone into PyKDE quite easily because of it. Great book, and it is a definite
recommendation by me for people thinking about purchasing this book.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124