[PyQt] A couple of question about PyKDE4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 5 22:33:38 GMT 2008

On 05.02.08 12:13:28, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 February 2008 11:49, Torsten Marek wrote:
> > - is there any high-level documentation about krosspython? Forgive my
> > ignorance, but I've never come across it. (I'd *guess* that it's for
> > embedding PyKDE4 scripts as components in KDE programs)
>
> Kross is for embedding Python scripts in KDE apps - that could use PyKDE (I
> think), but isn't dependent on it or sip.  I think Sebastian Kugler
> (sebas at kde.org) is the lead developer  - we've exchanged a few messages
> (email or at dotKDE - don't recall which), but there isn't any connection
> between Kross and PyKDE.

Its actually Sebastian Sauer and there are some Kross tutorials on
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Development/Tutorials#Kross.
Also the kate devs have a looked a bit into Kross lately and written
some sample code:
http://lists.kde.org/?t=120023314800003&r=1&w=2

Andreas

--
You're definitely on their list.  The question to ask next is what list it is.