[PyQt] Re: QComboBox items width

Darryl Wallace darryl.wallace at prosensus.ca
Tue Dec 16 22:17:26 GMT 2008

Hello,

Reinaldo de Carvalho wrote:
>> QComboBox items width are limited by QComboBox maximun size width and some text of
>> items is not visible. Is possible set a different  (large) width for
>> QComboBox items?

My guess would be to use the initStyleOption method.  And you would need
create a subclass of a style option?

Both the Plastique and Cleanlooks styles do what you're asking.  The
windows style is a little more stubborn, I suppose.

This also annoys me as I have a list of options in a combobox that get
cut off in the windows style.

darryl