[PyQt] pyqt4 + postgresql on windows

Nick Shaforostoff shaforostoff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:19:00 GMT 2008

Hi.

Did anyone have luck compiling+using psql qt plugin under windows?

I compiled pure qt with postgresql support (had to manually edit some
qmake files for that btw),
copied psql plugin to C:\Python25\PyQt4\plugins\sqldrivers but seems
it's not loaded.

I tried compiling using both msvc and mingw, but neither would work.

If anyone has got working PyQt4 windows build with psql plugin -
please, make it available online or mail me, pretty please.

P.S. it would be awesome if official build of PyQt4 included drivers
for postgresql and mysql, as compiling them under windows is a very
daunting task.