[PyQt] Trouble with QTreeWidget

Milan Hemžal milan at 3trees.cz
Tue Dec 9 07:29:06 GMT 2008

On Monday 03 November 2008 01:30:00 Min Li wrote:

Hi,

i tested example basicsortfiltermodel from,

how i get data if i selected any row. I know howto get data for first column,
but cannot get data from second.

# signal:

self.connect(self.tree_postavy,QtCore.SIGNAL("activated ( const QModelIndex &
)"),self.GetTest)

def GetTest(self,n):
	print n
	# output is: <PyQt4.QtCore.QModelIndex object at 0x1dca518>
        print QtCore.QVariant.toString((self.tree_postavy.model().data(n,0)))
	# output first column
        print QtCore.QVariant.toString((self.tree_postavy.model().data(n,1)))
	# output empty string, i

Thanks

--
Milan Hemžal