[PyQt] ANN: eric 4.2.0 released

Juan Pablo Romero Méndez jpablo.romero at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 04:20:32 BST 2008

I've find out that what seems to cause my perceiving certain slowness
was the "highlighting braces" option. When you are scrolling the
cursor and it lands at a brace, it makes a small pause and then
continues to the next character. This is what was bothering me. I've
disabled it and am happy with the responsiveness of the editor.

Regards,

  Juan Pablo