[PyQt] Using PyQt within an application

andYpsilon andreasfrickinger at me.com
Fri Aug 15 15:37:09 BST 2008

Hey David! Thanks for your answer...

Nuke (the application I am using) is not using pyqt, but python and I am
starting the dialog through a python command.

Does the property u sent me end the main event loop? because it needs to be
stopped, otherwise I can't use the application, because it crashes while
doing something with the main event loop running.

Thx for the help!
Andy