[PyQt] Re: New Riverbank Website Live

kib2 kib2 at free.fr
Tue Apr 29 12:09:16 BST 2008

Phil Thompson a écrit :
> On Monday 28 April 2008, kib2 wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Every week I'm taking a look at David's work against spam on the wiki:
>> his task must be impossible.
>>
>> Just a suggestion :
>> Wikidot is offering free hosting and a very powerful Wiki engine :
>> http://www.wikidot.com/ .
>
> Looks nice (shame its PHP).

Hi,
Yes, I agree.

> What about the spam problem? It woud be nice to tie the ability to update the
> wiki with membership of the mailing list.

Here's a fragment of a help page I've got inside my wiki :

A few tips for your Site

     * Invite your friends or coworkers!
       It is easy to invite new people to join your site as members (if
you need members at all). You can just send them emails with special
invitations.
     * Or even better - you can allow your members to invite their
friends if you want the community to grow quickly!

You can also build a black list.

For a better review, see : http://www.wikidot.com/doc:users

> Phil

Christophe K.