[PyQt] New Riverbank Website Live

David Boddie dboddie at trolltech.com
Mon Apr 28 18:26:09 BST 2008

On Fri Apr 25 17:15:27 BST 2008, Phil Thompson wrote:

> The new Riverbank website is now live at http://www.riverbankcomputing.com

Very good. I'm not a big fan of the pop-up menus, but I'm sure it's a matter
of taste.

> At the moment the content of the site isn't hugely different, but as the
> implementation is now Python (instead of that PHP nonsense) it will be much
> easier to expand the scope of the site in future.

One thing I wanted to ask about is the PyQt Wiki. Currently, apart from a
dedicated group of spammers, I think I'm the only person using the Wiki,
and I'm only going there to despam it. Do you think you and Torsten can get
together and make it less vulnerable to this kind of abuse?

David
--
David Boddie
Lead Technical Writer, Trolltech ASA