[PyQt] mem error in windows

Linos info at linos.es
Mon Apr 28 16:12:31 BST 2008

Hello,
	i have a problem using odbc driver if i install the binary installer version (PyQt-Py2.5-gpl-4.3.3-2.exe), if
i download qt 4.3.3, mingw32, sip-4.7.4 and PyQt-4.3.3 and compile sip and PyQt i dont have this problem, the
error it gives me when the script ends is:

the instruction at "0x00ea2acf" referenced memory at "0x01013f20". The memory could not be "read".

it works, but gives me this error on exit and i have to click on "accept" to close the message window. Any ideas?

Regards,
Miguel Angel.