[PyQt] ODBC QSqlQuery]

Paulino paulino1 at sapo.pt
Mon Sep 24 23:03:53 BST 2007

I guess You want to acces a MS-SQL Server or MS-Access database from a
linux box, in order to use ODBC...

If so, this thread may have the answear:

http://lists.trolltech.com/qt-interest/2003-10/thread00164-0.html

"(...)

To access MSSQL on Linux you will need a Linux ODBC driver that can talk to
the MSSQL server.  I think there are commercial options for this as well as
an open source project called FreeTDS.  I haven't used any other the products
so I can't confirm how they work but do some searching about on the internet
and you should be able to find something.  The commerical sites I found using
google are www.easysoft.com and www.openlinksw.com.
(...)"

Paulino