[PyQt] Problems with MySQL module

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Sep 2 21:36:44 BST 2007

On 02.09.07 15:11:19, Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> Of course i do....
>
> gustavo at riven:~$ locate libmysqlclient_r.so
> /usr/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so
> /usr/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so.15
> /usr/lib/libmysqlclient_r.so.15.0.0
>
> I've tested this with 3 workstations i have with same system guys......

Ok, I know this sounds as if we don't trust you, but would you please
check with ls -l /usr/lib/libmysqlclient* what really exists?

> So, for me is a problem with the configure script or something... cause is
> the only module that that happen this...

I don't think so, the problem is that the linker can't link against that
library - for whatever reasons. To link to a library that is in /usr/lib
usually you don't need anything but the -lmysqlclient_r option which
configure obviously uses for you already.

It would also help if you could post the compiler line (if its shown in
the verbose output) that is used for the test application.

Andreas

--
Are you ever going to do the dishes?  Or will you change your major to biology?