[PyQt] kapplication not quiting

Andres Riancho andres.riancho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 15:04:48 GMT 2007

Marcos,

On 10/29/07, Marcos Dione <mdione at grulic.org.ar> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 09:36:14AM -0300, Andres Riancho wrote:
> >    And then, I try to kill the object like this:
> >
> >         application.processEvents()
> >         application.exit(0)
> >         application.quit()
> >         del application
> >
> >    But when I try to create a new kapplication using the same lines I
> > specified above, I get this error message:
> >
> >         Qt debug: QApplication: There should be max one application object
>
>     can you tell us where this code is run? can you post some more code,
> or even build a smaller example?

    While I was trying to create a smaller example, I found another
way of creating a crash. Please see the attached example. I will try
to create an example that returns "QApplication: There should be max
one application object" and i'll get back to you.

Cheers,
--
Andres Riancho
http://w3af.sourceforge.net/