[PyQt] kapplication not quiting

Andres Riancho andres.riancho at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:36:14 GMT 2007

List,

   I'm a pykde/pyqt newbie and I'm having some problems with
kapplication that i'm almost sure you can help me with. I'm using a
rather complex program, that in some place creates a kapplication
object like this:

        kdecore.KCmdLineArgs.init(sys.argv[], "test", "", "N")
        application = kdecore.KApplication()

   And then, I try to kill the object like this:

        application.processEvents()
        application.exit(0)
        application.quit()
        del application

   But when I try to create a new kapplication using the same lines I
specified above, I get this error message:

        Qt debug: QApplication: There should be max one application object

   So, how do I kill/quit/exit/terminate/exterminate a KApplication in
order to be able to create a new instance ? Thanks in advance,

Cheers,
--
Andres Riancho
http://w3af.sourceforge.net/