[PyQt] Drag and Drop when using designer

Jan Ekholm jan.ekholm at smultron.net
Thu Oct 25 11:23:20 BST 2007

On Thursday 25 October 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> Thats mostly for normal QWidget subclasses, the interview classes have
> dnd support builtin, based on what the model provides. The puzzle
> example demonstrates this pretty well, you have a listview and a normal
> qwidget and both have drag and drop capabilities. There's only a
> subclass for the QWidget, the listview stays "standard" - only the model
> has proper overrides for the drag/drop methods needed.

Ok, perhaps I should look at the docs once more to try to figure out the
correct way to do that for my own app. But as subclassing works ok and the
tree models are just that much too horrible to use I could take a while. :) I
wonder what someone smoked when designing the models wrt trees...

--
Jan Ekholm
jan.ekholm at smultron.net