[PyQt] PyQt book "Rapid GUI Programming with Python and Qt" now available

Mark Summerfield mark at qtrac.eu
Thu Oct 25 08:28:36 BST 2007

On 2007-10-24, Gustavo A. Díaz wrote:
> A shame that I can't buy here in Argentina :(
> And the cost for me is to much to buy it in Amazon for example (including
> the international delivery)...

Can't you order it through a local bookseller? Or direct from the
publisher? You don't have to buy it through Amazon---I only mention
Amazon on the book's homepage because it is so well known.

Naturally, I think the cost of the book---even with shipping---will pay
back in terms of time saved when writing PyQt applications:-)