[PyQt] Fw: problem with eric

Pradnyesh Sawant spradml at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:29:18 BST 2007

On 14:08, 20 Oct, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> unfortunately I am unable to reproduce your problem over here. I created a
> Python script with just the line you were mentioning in your email, but I
> didn't get any error. Could you provide more details (like version numbers).
Thanks for that reply :). i got the problem solved; it took me a long time
to do so though.
The problem, as i rightly guessed, was that eric was invoking the default
debugger which uses pyqt3. after searching a lot, i got the solution, which
was to set the "debug client type" to "no qt" in "python debugger" setting
in the preferences page.

Thanks for the reply again!

--
warm regards,