[PyQt] Fw: problem with eric

Pradnyesh Sawant spradml at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 05:41:27 BST 2007

Hello,
I have the following single line in my .py file:

from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui

if i run it from eric, i get the following error:

unhandled RuntimeError
"the PyQt4.QtCore and qt modules both wrap the QObject class"

i think that eric is probably trying to load both Qt3 and Qt4, but i don't
understand why (i'm explicitly mentioning PyQt4). How do i tell eric to use
just Qt4, and not Qt3?

ps: i have made both Qt and Qt4 Directory to contain /usr/share/qt4, in
preferences->qt. but that too does not help.
--
warm regards,
Pradnyesh Sawant