[PyQt] Re: PyQt Install Issues

Space Monkey space_monkey_no99 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 17:25:48 BST 2007

"There may be a Qt 4 version of qmake called qmake-qt4 somewhere on your
system but, if not, try looking for one in the following location:

  /usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake

It's been a long time since I've used a Mandriva-related distro.

David"

I found it, the executable is there, but I can't seem to make it to work...

I might have not used the right commands...

Here's what I typed:

[root at localhost PyQt-x11-gpl-4.3.1]# python configure.py --qmake [/usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake]
Usage: python configure.py [opts] [macro=value] [macro+=value]

configure.py: error: '[/usr/lib/qt4/bin/qmake]' is not a file

I am sure I did something wrong...