[PyQt] Eric3 issue: importing modules with the same name as an Eric module

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Oct 15 18:17:28 BST 2007

Hi Sundance,

actually I found a strange behaviour I have to blame the importer for. If a
module inside the quarantined import does a "import os.path", that import
fails. That happens even, if the importing module is somewhere down the
import path.

Regards,
Detlev

PS: Your email is still not available. How can one get into contact with you?

--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de