[PyQt] Dumb question about QAction

Nahuel Defossé nahueldefosse at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Oct 6 03:27:39 BST 2007

Hi,
I'm sure there's a simple answer for this question.
I have a QSystemTrayIcon which sets its context menu with a custom class I
wrote with a few actions (exit, start, stop, status).
I conntect signals with QtCore.QMetaObject.connectSlotsByName(self), after
I've set up all actions in the menu class' __init__, taking care of giving
each action a object name (so connectSlotsByName can work).
The problem is that whenever I push a menu item (a action) the assosiated
method (ie: on_action_exit_triggered) is executed two times, any suggestion.
I suspect it's related with trigger, but I can't figure out what's going on.

Thanks
Nahuel