[PyQt] Custom widgets, dynamic properties and css

Richard Smith richard at omniaccess.com
Thu Nov 22 14:50:20 GMT 2007

Mark Summerfield wrote:
> Well, if you're not mixing painting with calling setStyle() I don't see
> why it should segfault. If you could reduce it to as small an example as
> possible and post that then at least Phil could try it and see if it is
> a PyQt bug. (A backtrace might help too.)

No, not going any painting.

Probably a really stupid question, but since I don't actually want to
change the style, merely get it to update, is this likely to be valid,
by the way to do it?:

  self.setStyle(self.style())

I can post the test code if necessary... Will take me a while to clean
it up a little and remove some of the display logic.

> Which presumably is a bit flickery:(

A little...

--
Richard