[PyQt] QMainWindow close button [X] signals...

Dirk Wagener dwagen at stonethree.com
Thu Nov 22 08:48:25 GMT 2007

Hi

I have a QMainWindow.
What signals are emitted when the user presses the close button [X] in
the top right corner?
I want to wire the relevant signals to invoke a local slot (in my main
window class) to do some cleanup when the user closes
the window with the close button.

Can somebody please advise me how to do this correctly.

Kind regards
Dirk

--
Dirk Wagener <dwagen at stonethree.com>
(MSc. Electronic Engineering, Stell.)

Project Engineer
Stone Three Signal Processing (Pty.) Ltd.
http://www.stonethree.com
+27 21 851 3123 (phone)
+27 21 851 3127 (fax)

We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring will
be to arrive where we started... and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Eliot