[PyQt] Tr : PyKDE Error

Patrice.Perez at fresenius-kabi.com Patrice.Perez at fresenius-kabi.com
Tue Nov 20 09:42:11 GMT 2007

Patrice PEREZ
FRESENIUS-KABI
56 Grand Chemin
38590 Brezins
tel :+(33)0476671010

----- Réacheminé par Patrice Perez/EN/BR/FR/HHC/Fresenius le 20/11/2007
10:40 -----

Patrice Perez
20/11/2007 09:47

        Pour :  PyKDE at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de
        cc :
        Objet : PyKDE Error
Hello,

I have this error when trying to install PyKDE. For your information, I
installed ERIC4 and had no problem

PyKDE version 3.16.0
           -------

Python include directory is /usr/local/include/python2.5
Python version is 2.5.1

sip version is 4.7.1 (4.7.1)

Qt directory is /usr
Qt version is 4.2.0

PyQt directory is /usr/share/sip/PyQt4
PyQt version is 4.0.1 (4.0.1)

gcc version 4.1.2
concatenating files

KDE base directory is /usr
KDE include directory is /usr/include/kde
KDE lib directory is /usr/lib
lib directory is lib

*** True KDE version is 0x30505 -- building for KDE 0x30503 ***

KDE version is 3.5.3 (0x30503)

PyKDE modules will be installed in /usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages
PyKDE .sip files will be installed in /usr/local/share/sip

PyKDE modules to be built:
   dcop kdecore kdefx kdeui kio kresources kabc kutils kfile kparts khtml
kspell kdeprint kmdi

If reporting errors, paste all of the output above into your
message and post to the PyKDE mailing list at:

     mailto:    PyKDE at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de

You can redirect the output into a file (> output.txt) if needed

An internal error occured.  Please report all output from the program,
including the following traceback, to the PyKDE mailing list

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "configure.py", line 935, in <module>
    main(sys.argv)
  File "configure.py", line 904, in main
    set_sip_flags()
  File "configure.py", line 506, in set_sip_flags
    kde_sip_flags.append (pyqtcfg.pyqt_qt_sip_flags)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/sipconfig.py", line 183, in
__getattr__
    raise AttributeError, "\"%s\" is not a valid configuration value or
user option" % name
AttributeError: "pyqt_qt_sip_flags" is not a valid configuration value or
user option

Best regards

Patrice

Patrice PEREZ