[PyQt] Decimal separator Problem

Linos info at linos.es
Tue Nov 13 22:43:29 GMT 2007

Ok, the real problem here it is that i cant use the dot in the numpad to begin decimal numbers, i have checked
and spanish locale use comma like decimal separator, i was confused by too many english software i use, but i
have checked and in almost all the software i can use the dot in numpad to begin decimal numbers (although i
view a comma), anyone knows how to map the symbol or other way to do that?