[PyQt] Custom Delegates

Hans-Peter Jansen hpj at urpla.net
Sun May 27 10:49:36 BST 2007

Am Sonntag, 27. Mai 2007 11:12 schrieb Nahuel Defossé:
> How can I create a table item that display some pixmap bar (like the
> stars in amarok). I downloaded Amarok sourcecode, looked for delegate in
> all the source codes, but i didn't find something useful.

Hmm, since the distributed amarok is based on Qt3/KDE3, it most probably
bases that functionality on subclassed QTableItems. It's by the way one of
those areas, where concepts in Qt3 and Qt4 divert mostly.

After reading the docs and some examples, try experimenting with small
(postable) scripts. Maybe other here catch up here..

Good luck,
  Pete