[PyQt] PyQT4 and eclipse

joanne matthews (RRes-Roth) joanne.matthews at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon May 21 15:07:07 BST 2007

Has anyone had any success using eclipse with PyQt 4.2 and Python 2.5.
When I run a python script with
from PyQt4 import QtCore, QtGui
I get the error message
"The application failed to start because mingwm10.dll was not found."
When I run in from the command line I need to set my path and pythonpath
before it will import PyQt but presumably I need to set something in
Eclipse. I tried Selecting Window=>preferences=>interpreter-python and
added a new folder (containing mingwm10.dll) c:\minGW\bin, to the
PythonPath but it didn't resolve the problem. Any ideas?