*** GMX Spamverdacht *** [PyQt] PyQt4 : problem with QtTest

Sabrina Demagny sabrina.demagny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 15:39:19 BST 2007

Hi,

Thanks a lot, it works now with
QTest.mouseClick(self.dialog.textButton, Qt.Qt.LeftButton)
But now I don't know how I can simulate a text entry in a
QtGui.QLineEdit with QtTest module.
I tried to test it with QTest.keyClicks(self.dialog.textEnter,"test")
but nothing happened althought the dialog works !

Thanks in advanced.
Sabrina.