[PyKDE] Replying to the digest

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Mar 8 08:48:48 GMT 2007

On 07.03.07 16:39:38, Tony Cappellini wrote:
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:10:51 +0100
> From: Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>
> Subject: Re: [PyKDE] Replying to the digest
> To: pykde at mats.imk.fraunhofer.de
>
> >>Thats impossible.
> View the thread mode to see what I'm referring to
>
> >>Either don't use digest mode or live with it.
> Threaded mode isn't just for my benefit, but for anyone coming along
> trying to follow a thread to help them solve a problem

Yes, I do understand the problem completely. The thing is: You can't
have proper threads when you only reply to the digest. The digest
doesn't contain the nexecassry headers to reference the replied to part
of it. And it doesn't make sense, because the digest contains many
messages.

Thats why I suggested to not use digest, but let the mailinglist send
you each mail separately.

Andreas

--
Many changes of mind and mood; do not hesitate too long.