[PyKDE] Clickable links in QLabel

Tina I tinaweb at bestemselv.com
Wed Mar 7 08:13:13 GMT 2007

I'm trying to make a link in a QLabel that will open in the systems
default browser. I can make the link but I can't make it clickable. When
I try "setOpenExternalLinks(True)"  I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "metlink.py", line 99, in ?
    f = MetlinkMain()
  File "metlink.py", line 19, in __init__
    self.ui.setupUi(self)
  File "/home/tina/py/metlink/metlinkGUI.py", line 140, in setupUi
    self.label_9.setOpenExternalLinks(True)
AttributeError: setOpenExternalLinks

Is this not implemented in PyQt4? If so it would be great if someone
would be kind enough to provide some pointers to how I can make a link
clickable.

I'm using the Debian Etch package of PyQt by the way.

Thanks
Tina