[PyKDE] PyQt4 windowIcon

Tina I tinaweb at bestemselv.com
Sun Mar 4 09:25:31 GMT 2007

Hi to the list,

I have some problems trying to move from Qt3 to Qt4. My current headache
is setting an application icon.
I have selected an icon in Qt4 designer (just as I did with Qt3) and it
does indeed show up on my main window form in Designer. But when I run
my application there are no icon (Just the default "X") visible.

"pyuic4" produces this line in my 'gui file':

       MainWindow.setWindowIcon(QtGui.QIcon("../log.png"))

The icon is stored in the same directory as the application it self. I
guess I'm missing something, I just don't have any idea what. So if
somebody could provide me with a clue I would really appreciate it.

If more info is needed please let me know.

Thanks
Tina