No subject

Thu Mar 8 10:26:06 GMT 2007

year.

The only thing I could suggest is that line 427 has been somehow
altered. Otherwise (much as I hate to do it) I'd suspect a
hardware problem. For example, I had a CPU overheating that
would cause random errors similar to this.

This is a problem with sip parsing PyQt's qevent.sip. Consider
that you've probably already built PyQt using the same code (or
presumably someone has if you're using packaged binaries for
sip/PyQt) and run it through the same version of sip
successfully.

You can try removing the "virtual" qualifier from that line so
it's just:

	~QEvent();

or comment the line out (//) altogether. This doesn't affect PyQt
(unless you rebuild - then you don't want to have modified the
line). It shouldn't cause any problems with PyKDE though (unless
it causes a linking problem ??)

I can't duplicate this, since I've run this build a lot of times
already without problem (or this problem anyway). I guess I'd
start with the modifications above, and see if anything else in
the build process fails that might give a better indication of
the cause.

Which distribution/version are you using?

Jim