No subject

Thu Mar 8 10:26:06 GMT 2007

correct me if this is wrong).

This is the code that I'm trying to use:

PyObject * sipThisObject;
sipThisObject = sipGetThisWrapper( this, qtQWidget);
sipConnectRx(objPyWidget, "SomePythonSignal", sipThisObject,
"slot_OnSomePythonSignal")

qtQWidget is the pyobject representing the class that I get from the qt
module.
objPyWidget is a member variable in my class which is an instance of my pyqt
widget.

I've tried the following variations with no luck, sipThisObject is always
null:
haveing my wrapper inherit from sipQWidget
trying to get a wrapper for QObject
casting the this pointer to a sipQWidget pointer.

Thanks,