No subject

Thu Mar 8 10:26:06 GMT 2007

1 capitalized : January 6 observed as a church festival in commemoration of the
coming of the Magi as the first manifestation of Christ to the Gentiles or in
the Eastern Church in commemoration of the baptism of Christ
2 : an appearance or manifestation especially of a divine being
3 a (1) : a usually sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature
or meaning of something (2) : an intuitive grasp of reality through something (as
an event) usually simple and striking (3) : an illuminating discovery b : a
revealing scene or moment

Must be 3-something :-)

> I've just uploaded a new SIP snapshot where dir(QtObjectThing) now does what
> you expect. It's just a change to the sip module - no need to re-build PyQt.
> The standard rlcompleter should now also work.

Great, because I was already hunting for rlcompleter clones.

> Let me know if there are any unforeseen side effects.

Got it.

Gerard