No subject

Thu Mar 8 10:26:06 GMT 2007

build. The main reason I thought that is that some methods have
changed from 'void foo' to 'virtual void foo'. That's hardcoded
into the *.sip files, so rebuilding with 3.0.1 won't catch that
change. Apparently gcc and ld don't notice this change, but the
resulting code isn't strictly correct and may cause problems.

As with a lot of stuff in PyKDE, this may occur in methods hardly
anyone will use, so I wouldn't say "Don't do this!". In fact I'm
very pleased with the fact that the new build procedure is as
hackable as it is. But it may not work in all cases.

Jim