[PyQt] Is there an easy way to install pyqt?

hok kakada hokkakada at khmeros.info
Fri Jun 29 04:10:48 BST 2007

Hi List,
> I have tried to solve this problem, still I can't get through.
> My program structure is:
> program/modules
> program/images
> program/ui
> program/programname.py
>
> Do I have to edit hooks/hook-Image.py? and how?

Besides the above problem, I encountered another problem which is the compiled
binary file doesn't work on python2.4.(where it mentions its website that it
supports since python1.5)

The error is :
mod is NULL - structTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/struct.py", line 30, in <module>
ImportError: libpython2.5.so.1.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory
mod is NULL - archiveTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/k-da/Desktop/pyinstaller-1.3/archive.py", line 42, in <module>
ImportError: No module named struct
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 17, in <module>
ImportError: No module named archive

Does anybody know how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
da