[PyQt] PyQt4.2 not buildable on win32 using mingw

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 19 20:05:37 BST 2007

Hi,

PyQt4.2's configure.py fails because QMAKE_CFLAGS_THREAD is not set,
this variable seems to be not mandatory for win32-g++, although I have
to admit that I'm using qt-copy from KDE's svn and not the release
tarball. Phil (or anybody else), can you check wether
mkspecs/win32-g++/qmake.conf contains a line for QMAKE_CFLAGS_THREAD?
(If so qt-copy is broken in KDE's svn and needs fixing). Oh, and before
I forget, qt-copy == qt4.3.0 at the moment.

Andreas

--
You will be the victim of a bizarre joke.