[PyQt] Cx_freeze

Christoph Thielecke christoph.thielecke at gmx.de
Mon Jun 11 09:35:28 BST 2007

Hello,

I had played with Cx_freeze for freezing my PyQt programs.
Is it possible to let freeze all libraries to a single binary? If not, could
this be done?

Also I looked around and found freeze, which is included in Python. It has
problems with submodules (most ppl will remember) and a patch made this
working (under win32). I try to get it working under Linux but I had no
success.
Does has someone got it working under Linux? It would be nice if this would
work and the patch for all OS could be merged into Python 2.5.1 ;)

Best regards

Christoph
--
Linux User Group Wernigerode