[PyQt] Re: Freezing PyQt4 program withing patched python2.5

Miguel Lobo mlobol at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 23:48:16 BST 2007

> Sorry, it seens to be a problem with my python build. I had tried to fix
> but
> its seems its wrong:
>
> configure: creating ./config.status
> config.status: creating Makefile.pre
> config.status: WARNING:  Makefile.pre.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir
> setting
> config.status: creating Modules/Setup.config
> config.status: creating pyconfig.h
> config.status: pyconfig.h is unchanged
> creating Modules/Setup
> creating Modules/Setup.local
> creating Makefile
> bad word xxsubtype.xxsubmoduletest in xxsubtype.xxsubmoduletest
> xxsubmoduletest.c
> mv: cannot stat `config.c': No such file or directory

Yep, I remember that Martin v. Löwis from the Python development list
mentioned that there was a problem with my patch and the Linux build.  I
believe that if you remove the change to Setup.dist from the patch (this
change is only to include the test module) the build should work.  This is
because Setup.dist (if I remember correctly) does not support submodules at
the moment.

Regards,
Miguel