[PyQt] Signal Bug in 4.2

Peter Shinners peters at imageworks.com
Wed Jul 25 16:22:56 BST 2007

David Boddie wrote:
> OK. Some things to check first:
>
>  1. Which platform are you running on?
>  2. Are the signal-slot connections direct or queued?
>  3. Do the Python objects live in a different thread to the listening
>     objects?

This is running on linux, Centos4. We are using direct connections and
running without threads. We tried this with normal and 'short circuit'
types of signals. Both had the same failuer.

Still haven't put together a more recent snapshot to test on. I started
on a simple case, but it may still be over 1000 lines.

The more we dig into the problem, the more it looks like a sip/pyqt
problem, a change between 4.1.1 and 4.2.

When we can figure out something more specific I'll be back.