[PyQt] QAbstractItemModel.setData() and emit

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 20 13:27:51 BST 2007

On 19.07.07 17:25:20, Tom Brown wrote:
> On Thursday 19 July 2007 15:27, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > You don't need a full PostgreSQL installation, all you need is the
> > client library which is normally available as dll. Also you always need
> > that client lib no matter how you do the db access (i.e. Qt, some python
> > module...)
>
> I am using psycopg2, which is a python package that accesses the postgresql db
> directly.

Thats not correct. psycopg2 uses the postgresql client lib. I don't know
about the windows version, maybe the client lib is statically linked
into the psycopg2 python module. It may be possible to do the same thing
with Qt, either by building a static Qt4 or by hacking the build files
for the QtSql plugins.

Andreas

--
Ships are safe in harbor, but they were never meant to stay there.