[PyQt] Newbie questions: Tray system and other stuff...

Gustavo A. Díaz gustavo.diaz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 22:04:24 BST 2007

HI David and all!!

I am trying to embed a xterm console inside my application, but with no
success.
I made some test embedding (example in another script) mplayer for testing
only and works.

Now when i want to embed xterm console does not work.

Here what i did:

I have a developing style which in a main script (MainApp.py), i "plug" all
together the Ui classes (generated with pyuic4 from .ui designer files/GUIs)
and then in others script, i write every module/code function of my app:

Xterm Embedding:

The core fuction of embedding xterm is here:
http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/trac/browser/trunk/opencoffee-server/core/console.py

Then i call it from the MainApp here:
http://opencoffee.lnxteam.org/trac/browser/trunk/opencoffee-server/MainApp.py(in
line 273) which i "insert" it inside a frame of a Widget (And thet
Widget goes inside a stackedWidget).

If anyone could guide me here, will be lot of help.

Thanks.

--
Gustavo A. Díaz
GDNet Projects