[PyKDE] QCheckBox in a QTableView (PyQt4)

Chris Dunscombe cdunscombe at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 18:31:29 GMT 2007

Hi,

I have a table with 3 columns, one normal text (QLineEdit), the next a selectable list of items
(QComboBox) and the final one a checkbox (QCheckBox). I can implement the first two fine using the
Model/View approach with a custom QItemDelegate. However I can't get the checkbox to work
properly. The problem is that the text label only appears when the cell is selected.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris