[PyKDE] PropertySheet

N. Volbers mithrandir42 at web.de
Sun Jan 21 10:20:49 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

I am currently thinking about re-writing some pygtk code for pyqt. It is
basically a "widget factory", i.e. it will (try to) create appropriate
input widgets for attributes of a class. The output widget/dialog is
very similar to the property sheets known from many applications.

Rewriting it would take quite some time, and since my solution is far
from perfect, I am first investigating existing alternatives. Somewhere
on the QT pages, I have seen that there is a commercial C++-based
QPropertySheet widget for this. Since I am developing in python and
writing a GPL-only application without a commerical license, this is no
option for me.

Any pointers to pyqt based projects would be appreciated.

Best regards,

Niklas Volbers.