[PyKDE] Problem with QTabWidget and currentChanged signal

Arne Stäcker arnestaecker at web.de
Sat Jan 20 20:11:10 GMT 2007

Hi,
I'm new to Qt and PyQt and I have a problem with QTabWidget, which I cannot
solve by myself.
I want to use tabs and do some action, when the tab is changed. From the Qt
docs I tried with this code:

<Code snippet>
self.tabWidget = QTabWidget(self)
self.connect(self.tabWidget, SIGNAL("currentChanged()"), self.slotTabChanged)
</Code snippet>

But at the initialization for each tab I get this error:
QObject::connect: No such signal QTabWidget::currentChanged()
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'unnamed')

And at runtime there is no tab-changing-actions.
Any idea ?

regards
 Arne