[PyKDE] Compliling pyqt4

pykde at x11.cjb.net pykde at x11.cjb.net
Wed Jan 17 00:57:36 GMT 2007

On Tuesday January 16 2007 4:08 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> This doesn't look right. What version of Qt are you using?
According to the QT designer about dialog I am running version 4.1.2

> Check that /usr/include/qt4/Qt/qtest.h includes the members that gcc
> complains about. If it does, your gcc is broken and I have no idea in
> what way or how to fix that.

There is no such file there, but there is a buch of file that say q3.  Could
that be causing the problem?  Do I need to manually place the right files in
there?

axiom at axiom:/usr/include/qt4/Qt$ ls
arch                           qiconengineplugin.h
q3accel.h                      qicon.h
q3action.h                     qiconset.h
q3asciicache.h                 qimage.h
q3asciidict.h                  qimageiohandler.h
q3boxlayout.h                  qimagereader.h
q3buttongroup.h                qimagewriter.h
q3button.h                     qinputcontextfactory.h
q3cache.h                      qinputcontext.h
q3canvas.h                     qinputcontextplugin.h
q3cleanuphandler.h             qinputdialog.h
q3combobox.h                   qiodevice.h
q3cstring.h                    qitemdelegate.h
q3databrowser.h                qitemeditorfactory.h
q3datatable.h                  qitemselectionmodel.h
q3dataview.h                   qiterator.h
q3datetimeedit.h               qkeysequence.h
q3deepcopy.h                   qlabel.h
q3dict.h                       qlayout.h
q3dns.h                        qlayoutitem.h
q3dockarea.h                   qlcdnumber.h
q3dockwindow.h                 qlibrary.h
q3dragobject.h                 qlibraryinfo.h
q3dropsite.h                   qlineedit.h
q3editorfactory.h              qline.h
q3filedialog.h                 qlinkedlist.h
q3frame.h                      qlist.h
q3ftp.h                        qlistview.h
q3garray.h                     qlistwidget.h
q3gcache.h                     qlocale.h
q3gdict.h                      qmainwindow.h
q3glist.h                      qmap.h
q3grid.h                       qmatrix.h
q3gridlayout.h                 qmenubar.h
q3gridview.h                   qmenudata.h
q3groupbox.h                   qmenu.h
q3gvector.h                    qmessagebox.h
q3hbox.h                       qmetaobject.h
q3header.h                     qmetatype.h
q3http.h                       qmimedata.h
q3iconview.h                   qmime.h
q3intcache.h                   qmotifstyle.h
q3intdict.h                    qmovie.h
q3listbox.h                    qmutex.h
q3listview.h                   qnamespace.h
q3localfs.h                    qnetworkproxy.h
q3mainwindow.h                 qobjectcleanuphandler.h
q3memarray.h                   qobjectdefs.h
q3mimefactory.h                qobject.h
q3multilineedit.h              qpagesetupdialog.h
q3network.h                    qpaintdevice.h
q3networkprotocol.h            qpaintengine.h
q3objectdict.h                 qpainter.h
q3paintdevicemetrics.h         qpainterpath.h
q3painter.h                    qpair.h
q3picture.h                    qpalette.h
q3pointarray.h                 qpen.h
q3polygonscanner.h             qpictureformatplugin.h
q3popupmenu.h                  qpicture.h
q3process.h                    qpixmapcache.h
q3progressbar.h                qpixmap.h
q3progressdialog.h             qplastiquestyle.h
q3ptrcollection.h              qplugin.h
q3ptrdict.h                    qpluginloader.h
q3ptrlist.h                    qpointer.h
q3ptrqueue.h                   qpoint.h
q3ptrstack.h                   qpolygon.h
q3ptrvector.h                  qprintdialog.h
q3rangecontrol.h               qprintengine.h
q3scrollview.h                 qprinter.h
q3semaphore.h                  qprocess.h
q3serversocket.h               qprogressbar.h
q3shared.h                     qprogressdialog.h
q3signal.h                     qproxymodel.h
q3simplerichtext.h             qpushbutton.h
q3socketdevice.h               qqueue.h
q3socket.h                     qradiobutton.h
q3sortedlist.h                 qreadwritelock.h
q3sqlcursor.h                  qrect.h
q3sqleditorfactory.h           qregexp.h
q3sqlfieldinfo.h               qregion.h
q3sqlform.h                    qrgb.h
q3sqlpropertymap.h             qrubberband.h
q3sqlrecordinfo.h              qscrollarea.h
q3sqlselectcursor.h            qscrollbar.h
q3strlist.h                    qsemaphore.h
q3strvec.h                     qsessionmanager.h
q3stylesheet.h                 qset.h
q3syntaxhighlighter.h          qsettings.h
q3tabdialog.h                  qshareddata.h
q3table.h                      qshortcut.h
q3textbrowser.h                qsignalmapper.h
q3textedit.h                   qsizegrip.h
q3textview.h                   qsize.h
q3tl.h                         qsizepolicy.h
q3toolbar.h                    qslider.h
q3url.h                        qsocketnotifier.h
q3urloperator.h                qsortfilterproxymodel.h
q3valuelist.h                  qsound.h
q3valuestack.h                 qspinbox.h
q3valuevector.h                qsplashscreen.h
q3vbox.h                       qsplitter.h
q3whatsthis.h                  qsqldatabase.h
q3widgetstack.h                qsqldriver.h
q3wizard.h                     qsqldriverplugin.h
qabstractbutton.h              qsqlerror.h
qabstracteventdispatcher.h     qsqlfield.h
qabstractfileengine.h          qsql.h
qabstractitemdelegate.h        qsql_ibase.h
qabstractitemmodel.h           qsqlindex.h
qabstractitemview.h            qsql_mysql.h
qabstractpagesetupdialog.h     qsql_odbc.h
qabstractprintdialog.h         qsql_psql.h
qabstractproxymodel.h          qsqlquery.h
qabstractscrollarea.h          qsqlquerymodel.h
qabstractslider.h              qsqlrecord.h
qabstractsocket.h              qsqlrelationaldelegate.h
qabstractspinbox.h             qsqlrelationaltablemodel.h
qabstracttextdocumentlayout.h  qsqlresult.h
qaccessiblebridge.h            qsql_sqlite2.h
qaccessible.h                  qsql_sqlite.h
qaccessibleobject.h            qsqltablemodel.h
qaccessibleplugin.h            qstackedlayout.h
qaccessiblewidget.h            qstackedwidget.h
qactiongroup.h                 qstack.h
qaction.h                      qstandarditemmodel.h
qalgorithms.h                  qstatusbar.h
qapplication.h                 qstring.h
qatomic.h                      qstringlist.h
qbasictimer.h                  qstringlistmodel.h
qbitarray.h                    qstringmatcher.h
qbitmap.h                      qstylefactory.h
qboxlayout.h                   qstyle.h
qbrush.h                       qstyleoption.h
qbuffer.h                      qstylepainter.h
qbuttongroup.h                 qstyleplugin.h
qbytearray.h                   qsvgrenderer.h
qbytearraymatcher.h            qsvgwidget.h
qcache.h                       qsyntaxhighlighter.h
qcdestyle.h                    Qt3Support
qchar.h                        qtabbar.h
qcheckbox.h                    qtableview.h
qclipboard.h                   qtablewidget.h
qcolordialog.h                 qtabwidget.h
qcolor.h                       QtCore
qcolormap.h                    qtcpserver.h
qcombobox.h                    qtcpsocket.h
qcommonstyle.h                 qtemporaryfile.h
qconfig-dist.h                 qtextbrowser.h
qconfig.h                      qtextcodec.h
qconfig-large.h                qtextcodecplugin.h
qconfig-medium.h               qtextcursor.h
qconfig-minimal.h              qtextdocumentfragment.h
qconfig-small.h                qtextdocument.h
qcoreapplication.h             qtextedit.h
qcoreevent.h                   qtextformat.h
qcursor.h                      qtextlayout.h
qdatastream.h                  qtextlist.h
qdatetimeedit.h                qtextobject.h
qdatetime.h                    qtextoption.h
qdebug.h                       qtextstream.h
qdesktopwidget.h               qtexttable.h
qdial.h                        QtGui
qdialog.h                      qthread.h
qdir.h                         qthreadstorage.h
qdirmodel.h                    qtimer.h
qdockwidget.h                  QtNetwork
qdom.h                         qtoolbar.h
qdrag.h                        qtoolbox.h
qdrawutil.h                    qtoolbutton.h
qendian.h                      qtooltip.h
qerrormessage.h                QtOpenGL
qevent.h                       qtranslator.h
qeventloop.h                   qtreeview.h
qfactoryinterface.h            qtreewidget.h
qfeatures.h                    qtreewidgetitemiterator.h
qfiledialog.h                  QtSql
qfile.h                        QtSvg
qfileinfo.h                    QtXml
qfocusframe.h                  qudpsocket.h
qfontdatabase.h                qurl.h
qfontdialog.h                  qurlinfo.h
qfont.h                        quuid.h
qfontinfo.h                    qvalidator.h
qfontmetrics.h                 qvariant.h
qframe.h                       qvarlengtharray.h
qfsfileengine.h                qvector.h
qftp.h                         qvfbhdr.h
qglcolormap.h                  qwaitcondition.h
qgl.h                          qwhatsthis.h
qglobal.h                      qwidget.h
qglpixelbuffer.h               qwindowdefs.h
qgridlayout.h                  qwindowsstyle.h
qgroupbox.h                    qwindowsxpstyle.h
qhash.h                        qwmatrix.h
qheaderview.h                  qworkspace.h
qhostaddress.h                 qx11embed_x11.h
qhostinfo.h                    qx11info_x11.h
qhttp.h                        qxml.h
qiconengine.h