[PyKDE] Compliling pyqt4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 15 23:12:09 GMT 2007

On 15.01.07 17:50:08, pykde at x11.cjb.net wrote:
> On Monday January 15 2007 6:38 am, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > you need libqt4-debug
> Installed

Good.

> On Monday January 15 2007 3:52 am, Phil Thompson wrote:
> > Use the -w argument to see what error messages the compiler is generating.
>
> $ python configure.py  -w

You forgot to supply -q /usr/bin/qmake-qt4 and thus

> Determining the layout of your Qt installation...
> /usr/bin/qmake -o qtdirs.mk qtdirs.pro
> make -f qtdirs.mk
> g++ -c -pipe -Wall -W -O2 -D_REENTRANT  -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED -DQT_TABLET_SUPPORT -I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I. -I/usr/include/qt3 -o

The wrong Makefile is generated and executed. Please retry with -q
argument.

> I am guessing that it is right that I do not have the source file it wants.
> How would I go about getting them, and feeding them to this script?

No, both the sources and the qmake project file are generated by the
script and both are ok, you just need to use the right qmake.

Andreas

--
You enjoy the company of other people.