[PyKDE] performance issues

Steven James Samuel Stapleton stapleton at mps.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jan 10 23:52:25 GMT 2007

Sure, I thought the size issue was more due to not wanting to deal with a
lot of code.

run the ItemGenerator.py script in the top level directory. I've actually
got a newer version with tooltips, but this one will do for the example,
especially since the file in question is a lot shorter (this one also
displays the behavior, I wrote the new stuff today).

Click the "add features" button, and a number of sets will be added to the
lower box equal to the number in the box next to "add feature" button.

the ui/components/feature_box.py file/class has the class that holds/creates
the sets (with the addBars() function), and the classes are defined in the
ui/components/feature_bars.py file/class.

http://www.thestapletons.org/jim/APPS.tar.bz2

Thanks,
-Jim