[PyKDE] Re: Threading problem with PyQt4 and Macosx

Michael Guntsche mike at it-loops.com
Fri Feb 23 15:43:40 GMT 2007

On Feb 23, 2007, at 1:12, Phil Thompson wrote:

> I build Qt as a framework. I've changed the .pro file (and the .h
> files) in
> tonight's snapshot - see if it makes a difference.
>
> Phil

This one built ok but I still get the hangs.
For testing purposes I disabled one of my cores of my C2D and was
able to reach over 100 threads and delete them without any problem.
Also removing threads worked without a problem.
If I enable both cores and use the snapshot the sample applications
hangs during the start if I threads are started in __init__.
Are you running the stock python or are you using a different version
Phil?

/Michael